Open positions you may be interested in...
Practice has a significant client base from all over the world with international tax issues.
- Must have a CPA license
- Masters in taxation preferable but not a pre-requisite
- Must have several years of international tax experience within public accounting firms (at least three), with compliance knowledge of Forms 5471s, 5472s, FBAR filing, and FATCA, and expertise in IRS Voluntary Disclosure Programs
- Be fluent in Spanish and English due to significant number of Hispanic clients
- great attitude and interpersonal skills with proven experience in staff management skills and teamwork.
- Dedicated to high quality, detailed work
- a self-starter with the ability to deal with multiple priorities,
- ability to handle multiple types of clients and engagements
- strong computer skills
- ability to operate with all levels of client management and other professionals.
Key roles will be as follows:
- Supervise and make sure that all staff is fully meeting compliance obligation for clients, within legal boundaries and our firm’s professional policies
- Supervises and mentors other staff with respect to tax technical matters, tax compliance matters
- Provide high-level consulting services to clients
- Develop rapport with clients and staff aimed at fostering clients’ business growth
- Perform technical review of tax returns, extensions, and estimated tax payments for partnerships, S-Corporations, C-Corporations, trusts, and individual tax clients.
- Follow up on timely job completion
Lot of room for upward mobility – Supervisor, Manager, and beyond for the right person, who has the technical expertise and interest to grow professionally
We offer an excellent work environment, competitive compensation package including bonus compensation on exceeding goals, health, vision, and dental insurance fully paid, PTO 21 days, and flexible work schedule available.