Local companies are continually expanding and investing in global markets, so in GPCPA, we recognize how important it is to possess a deeper understanding of the various international tax regulations and standards of financial reporting.
Our experience in international taxation provides you the correct solutions for compliance plus-tax knowledge to identify ways to reduce overall effective tax rates.
Our global network of experts provides local knowledge and support to develop the best strategies for you whenever you or your offices are located.
At GPCPA, we accrued long-time and comprehensive expertise in rendering international tax services to assist companies in navigating international rules, identifying risks and opportunities for them to thrive in new markets.
We can assist your company with basic and sophisticated structuring, like in structuring tax-efficient acquisitions, deciding whether a branch or a subsidiary is a better option, and entity type and jurisdiction selection for effective use of low-tax jurisdiction.
Our experience assisting foreign investors and business owners in exploring US investments, or international companies, with their tax planning and compliance needs for their effectively connected business activities within the US territory.
Our International Tax Consulting and Compliance Services include:
- Choice of entities.
- International ownership structuring.
- Develop tax planning strategies that aim to achieve financial goals for both the company and its owners/executives.
- Due diligence on expansion opportunities.
- Planning for outbound and inbound executives.
- Reporting and disclosure rules.
- Income tax treaty planning and strategies.
- Inbound and outbound business start-up services.
- Passive foreign investment company analysis.
- Coordination and collaboration with local country tax professionals to ensure local country tax return filings and other compliance obligations are completed in a timely manner.
- Coordination and collaboration with other expert professionals to assist in transfer pricing analysis and documentation.